Hello all. New brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpate

Reaction score
hello everyone from Arizona. im new to brewing and have searched this forum for some different information and decided to go ahead and sign up.
my wife bought me a brew your own beer kit from Brooklyn brew shop for Christmas. i started brewing it and its currently fermenting. had lots of fun and cant wait to taste. im hoping to make this a new hobby of mine.
btw its the chocolate maple porter.
so in closing i just want to say thank you to the forum and its members for providing the information that i have already acquired just from searching it.
and any advice or other basic info would be awesome.

Jump into conversations that interest you and don't be bashful about asking questions. There's a great group of people here.

Welcome. There is a good and happy group of folks here. I think it have something to do with beer. :drunk::drunk:

Just stay the hell away from the giveaway threads!!! I've already got too much competition!!! JK. :tank:

1600440994383.png

Latest posts

Back