Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDaddyBeard

Reaction score
I am from Maryland and would love to get my hands on some H.T. Be willing to either pay or if there is something from my area you would want to trade. I am within driving distance of Dogfish.

Love Heady and even here in MA, have only been able to get my hands on it twice thanks to friends making the 7-8 hour trip up to the brewery!

Just wanted to give you a heads up, while it's not the actual Heady, the new issue of Brew Your Own (November) has a clone recipe for it, as well as another great hard to get VT beer, Lawson's Liquid Sunshine DIPA!

I am from Maryland and would love to get my hands on some H.T. Be willing to either pay or if there is something from my area you would want to trade. I am within driving distance of Dogfish.

A heads up... Dogfish is distributed in VT.

Well s#*+! A guy I work with, his father, is working in VT and he is going to see if he can get his hands on any. If not who knows, but need to try this stuff.

Back