Heady for trade... Iso ipas or something funky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tdogtt10

Reaction score
I picked up some heady on monday and am looking to trade some for something new.

Offer away.

I was there Monday too. Were you in that line after they opened too?

Tdogtt10 said:
I picked up some heady on monday and am looking to trade some for something new.

Offer away.

I have a bottle of Dog Fish Head 120 Minute.

I was there at 10:55am and the line wasn't bad yet. Scored a couple cases and some sweet gear.

I'd be very interested to try things by russian river, three floyds, and other beers the east coast doesn't get.

Tdogtt10 said:
I was there at 10:55am and the line wasn't bad yet. Scored a couple cases and some sweet gear.

I'd be very interested to try things by russian river, three floyds, and other beers the east coast doesn't get.

I live about 20 mins from 3 Floyd's. I can get you whatever is available.

I got there Monday about 12:15 and the line was to the end of the ramp, only took about 1/2 hr to get throught it though, much better than the 2+ hour wait at Hill Farmstead on Saturday.

Back