Heading up to Vermont without my skies was weird.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macdadmorgan

Reaction score
But worth it...

First time up to Hill Farmstead, and it was quite the trip. Glad that they are doing well. However it would have been nice to be able to talk to some one about their brewery, and process. Waited in line for 2 hours to get my beer, it was nice to have a server serving samples. Ordered of course, $5 for 4 2oz samples, I think the pours were a bit larger then 2oz. Is the beer great, yes! Is it a little over-hyped? No, but I think that there business model adds to the mystique of it.
It was good to have fun people around me in line, it could have sucked if they were stiffs. I had two jet pilots, and 2 more of their crew members behind me that were buying the max to bring back to the jets owner on the west coast, Crazy.
I have had plenty of Heady Topper this winter, but it is still nice to grab a case to have on hand. I have not gotten my E-Brewery on line, and have to wait to get some nice weather to brew out side. I have definitely been dropping way to much on commercial beers. Can't wait to be brewing my own again.
Cheers to spring.:mug:

Back