havocmeister

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havocmeister

Reaction score
Just wanted to give all of you a heads up on the beer machine.I have been making beer with this for ten years and have never had a batch go bad like with traditional systems and the beer quality is every bit as good as any micro brewery beer.Works out to 30 cents for a 12 ounce glass and is so much simpler,none of the mess of having to boil anything.They have 16 different mixes that were developed by brew masters from around the world and have received numerous awards so If you hear anything negative it's bull.All of my friends that have tried the beer all have machines now.I would never go back to making beer the old way.
And you don't have to bottle,pours straight out of the keg and makes beer in ten days.The only way you can screw this up if you don't sanitize.Makes ten litres.I have two of them to always have beer on tap.Hope this info helps anyone that's on the fence.

Google search brings up a video game??? Link??? I doubt you can make all the different beers that I make. Just 2 years and 43) 5 gallon batches and none have been bad!

I dunno about anyone else, but I simply use my magical powers to make beer. Grain to glass in the blink of an eye if you know the proper incantation to chant over the barley. No hops, yeast or water needed. :D

I dunno about anyone else, but I simply use my magical powers to make beer. Grain to glass in the blink of an eye if you know the proper incantation to chant over the barley. No hops, yeast or water needed. :D

I hire ninjas and black magic masters. Your magic powers don't count Nordeast, you're in the middle of Beervana; that's cheating.

image-2911618088.jpg

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up on the beer machine.I have been making beer with this for ten years and have never had a batch go bad like with traditional systems and the beer quality is every bit as good as any micro brewery beer.Works out to 30 cents for a 12 ounce glass and is so much simpler,none of the mess of having to boil anything.They have 16 different mixes that were developed by brew masters from around the world and have received numerous awards so If you hear anything negative it's bull.All of my friends that have tried the beer all have machines now.I would never go back to making beer the old way.
And you don't have to bottle,pours straight out of the keg and makes beer in ten days.The only way you can screw this up if you don't sanitize.Makes ten litres.I have two of them to always have beer on tap.Hope this info helps anyone that's on the fence.

Shut up and take my money! :tank:

http://beermachine2000.tripod.com/

there's the link from the OP's other post, but it's a 404 page now. not to mention it's a tripod page. "Works out to 30 cents for a 12 ounce glass and is so much simpler,none of the mess of having to boil anything...."

none of the mess of having to boil? I'm pretty sure most of us here brew because we actually ENJOY the process of brewing, not because it's cheap and easy. porch couches notwithstanding.

Wait so I get to buy a machine that you think is great because you don't have to actually brew? And your friends all bought it because they can't brew? And I get to make 2.5 gallons a pop you say? Only ten days? Holy this sounds like a machine where lazy people make sub-par beer very quickly. Lets call it a BMC machine! Everyone can have crappy beer for cheap on the quick.... wait Ill just go to the store if I want quick cheap beer.

I don't beleive the part about the beer being better, because, well I don't want to!
They have liquid wort kits that I ferment and bottle myself, and that is about as lazy as I will get. Once I switched from kits to partial mash my beers got waaaaaaay better.

Wait, that guy was just a troll looking to steal bucks wasn't he.

Now that he mentions it, if there was a machine that could clean up for me after a brew day without saying a goddamn word, I'd gladly hand over sweaty fist-fulls of cash. But until then he can stick to selling sham-wows.

Haha, the website says it was "so innovative and unique, it was awarded 3 separate patents." Seriously... I could get 3 patents on a lampshade shape if I took the time to diagram and explain extensively enough.

Latest posts

Back