Have Abyss, ISO KBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotbfan

Reaction score
Merry Abyssmas friends!

I have a buddy that needs some KBS stat, and 2014 Abyss released today. Not sure on the cost of KBS, but I am looking to ship out one bottle of 2014 for 17 dollars worth of KBS. Please let me know if you can help. This trade needs to be done by Monday or Tuesday of next week so the KBS arrives in time for his flight to Thanksgiving dinner.

According to Founder's Availability Calendar, KBS is only released in April. The only way you're going to find some is if someone is aging some. Good luck!

I don't remember how much the KBS cost but it was less than $10 so a 2 KBS for 1 Abyss seems fair and I have a few in the basement. PM me if interested. I'm shipping out a diff trade to someone else early next week too so I can ship in plenty of time.

WWJPD: box is on the truck

pursuit4hoppiness: lets get a larger trade together, I am happy to send out more. Shoot me a PM with what is available in your area and I am sure we can work something out. When the shipping bill is on my dime I would prefer to do a few more things in the box.

Back