Harpoon Bahamian Pilsner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petep1980

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I hate that it's impossible to find a decent Pilsner. I picked up a 6 pack last night for 9 bucks. I got home saw it was months past its exp date but figured whatever.

How did it taste?

You know that first bodiless ipa you ever made. About the only appeal was the aroma. Yep it tasted like a bad homemade ipa.

It's like they mislabeled it. I've had it with commercial beer. I used to experiment but so many just plain suck.

Same problem here. It's not as popular as some of the other styles. So it sits on the shelf even longer. Nothing worse than getting home, cracking the cap then getting the "wet cardboard" taste and smell. It happens with alot of beers from the store's . Got to deciffer the dates and check. Beer stores suck when it comes to quality control.

Same problem here. It's not as popular as some of the other styles. So it sits on the shelf even longer. Nothing worse than getting home, cracking the cap then getting the "wet cardboard" taste and smell. It happens with alot of beers from the store's . Got to deciffer the dates and check. Beer stores suck when it comes to quality control.

I had that happen with a six pack of Boston Beer Works red ale. When I looked closer it seemed like the bottles were filled unevenly.

Latest posts

Back