Hard to find beers in Seattle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatGuyRyan

Reaction score
I have a buddy heading to Seattle this week. Does anyone know of some good beers that are available in that area that I cant find in Chicago?

Any suggestions would be helpful!

:mug:

Ryan

You won't find Elysian beers anywhere near Illinois. Dick Cantwell, owner and Brewmaster at Elysian, is on the board of the American Brewers Association and has been nationally recognized for years for his creativity. Three Brewpub locations in Seattle, and a 60,000 barrel production facility under way. My favorites are his "The Wise" ESB and "Men's Room" Red. Great food and setting, too.

You won't find Elysian beers anywhere near Illinois. Dick Cantwell, owner and Brewmaster at Elysian, is on the board of the American Brewers Association and has been nationally recognized for years for his creativity. Three Brewpub locations in Seattle, and a 60,000 barrel production facility under way. My favorites are his "The Wise" ESB and "Men's Room" Red. Great food and setting, too.

Do the sell bottles in stores? We are looking for something he can bring back home.

Hello...not sure if your friend has already returned, but as a former Seattle resident, you cant beat Mac and Jacks! They don't bottle, but they offer growlers at the brewery.

Back