Guinness braised Corned Beef Hash! (St. Pats!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmmm, I'm working at my old bar tomorrow to make some extra cash. They always have cornbeef hash. My mouth is watering just thinking about it

I'm cooking my corned beef and cabbage in my crock pot on low for 7 hours! The brisket will slow cook in 6 oz of my Milk Stout home brew! Carrots, potato and onion go in for last 3 hours, cabbage for last 1 hour.

Yep, yep, and yep. I cant wait for tomorrow. I'm the only one in the house that eats the corned beef but hopefully my 2 year old son will enjoy some with me this time around.

Cheers!

I've got a corned beef going in my crock pot as well, has been since midnight last night. Have some dry stout, brown sugar, and potatoes. The house smells great!

Holy Crap dude. That looks awesome. I have 2 going in a crockpot right now myself. Also some irish stout stew, black and tan mac and cheese, jamison cupcakes. We go a little crazy at the homestead with family.

Latest posts

Back