Guess what I'm building this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No no no...you are all wrong. It's a bike trainer
393-100-bredd.gif

...but where will he put the front wheel? And how the heck is he going to keep balance on that cart after drinking the home brews?

I'm thinking maybe all these options has him thinking now what else could it be?
Thus creating the next late night infomercial for the next greatest thing I can't live without.

Just had to dig this thread up again to see if anyone finally had figured out what it was....soooo many options.

Automated meat tenderizer. Type of meat depends on how mentally twisted you are.

It's coin operated seed, stem remover and roller all in one, and you plan on marketing it to the Govinator once he get Marijuana legalized in California. Gotta get that budget balanced.

First time I've thought of this old TV show:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ0vSXr6Aig].[/ame] in ages!

I wasn't around for the first run, but, thank god I'm around for the second!

That's gonna make the biggest bong I've ever seen.

Man... This is one thread that just keeps on giving! Prost! ;)

Yes it does.

Personally I think it's a device where you just drop the ingredients in and "poof / presto chango" you've got beer. But, he's hung up in our nations patent office over whether or not he's actually brewing and until it's resolved the BugEater can't post any pics.

Wow, i just now noticed all the comments from the peanut gallery. This thread somehow grew legs. Anyway, here are final pics of assembly. Without ruining all your fun, I have a big rubbermaid tub that I cut a slit in the bottom to line up with the slit in the top of the cart. I place a standard kitchen garbage can underneath to collect grain.

Oops..hope I didnt give anything away. As you were...

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

How are you gonna turn corners with that thing? And it's upside-down. And you're missing a wheel.

Looks more like a rack for mid evil penis stretching.... I'm sure William Wallace wouldn't like to see that thing either...

sorry I take that back, it's a hop crusher cause you hate hops... that's sacrilegious....

Back