• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Groupon- Keg Skins for $20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, good thought. I have a similar one for a corny keg. It isn't super insulation, but I'd say it's better than nothing, but likely wouldn't maintain temp for the full $60 minutes. But, for the price, could be worth the experiment.

I'm going to order one up for my BIAB Kettle; I always wrap it with an Old blanket (a bit bulky);

Maybe a better way?

Anyone attempt to redeem this today?

I tried and the price of the Kegskin goes to $0.00, but the shipping charge is $14.35 --- not the $5.50 stated in the Groupon.

I tried today too, the price doesn't change with the groupon code. It did let me choose a $5.20 shipping option, but still shows 39.99. Scam?

I am also unable to make the coupon code work. How were you able to enter it?

Wow that website... horrible grammar on the "About" page. If you can't use the right there, their, or they're on your products homepage, there is an issue.

I emailed the kegskins site as well as groupon. The kedskins site folks have already responded (a couple of times), and I've replied with additional information. Hopefully this gets fixed quickly. I also gave them a link to this thread....

Hi all--
This is Alex from KegSkins. We're looking into why some of the Groupon discount codes are working for customers and why some aren't. We're also looking into that $14.35 shipping cost -- though that's the first we've heard of that issue (perhaps a non-USPS shipping option was chosen?). Stay tuned. And thanks for your patience.

Hi all--
This is Alex from KegSkins. We're looking into why some of the Groupon discount codes are working for customers and why some aren't. We're also looking into that $14.35 shipping cost -- though that's the first we've heard of that issue (perhaps a non-USPS shipping option was chosen?). Stay tuned. And thanks for your patience.

Alex, thanks for jumping onto the thread, I'm glad I gave you a link!

I got mine successfully. Click "add to cart" then enter your code as the "Discount code" and click "Apply coupon". Whether it works or not I guess is a role of the dice. But there is clearly a place to enter the code.

When I click add to cart it takes me to paypal. The on?y place for a code shows up in the bottom right corner, and the code I was given does not work.

I got it to work, I don't know why it didn't work before but I was only charged the $5.20 for shipping.

Yeah guys, I was using chrome and for some reason the browser was not listing the $5.20 shipping option.

I just completed the transaction with IE and the code worked and shipping was $5.20.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back