Group Buy in Chicago #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are at 81 sacks already. remember that 42 sacks is the maximum per palllet. I think we should keep the buy open for at least a week possibly two weeks. What's the consensus?

how long does it take to get the grain once we close?

Also, I am getting a $0.00 in my order for the Briess 2-Row that I have in my "cart"

about a couple of weeks. it takes time to transfer money via paypal, chase, etc.

still havent recieved a confirmatiuon that my account is active. how long does that normally take?

I think i broke the site.
I added a sack of crystal, then tried to split it, and now i just get a spinning circle...
I'm getting the same. Have been since last night. I log in, and, from the dashboard page, when I click either of the "Group Buy in Chicago #7" links, I get the spinning circles. Am I doing something wrong?

I'd say give it another week. It's been a couple days and we are almost at 2 pallets. Will also allow time for splits.

site seems broken for me at the moment.
if I view source I see <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function get_pounds() on a non-object in <b>/home/bmason16/domains/chicagohomebrewers.org/public_html/grain/viewGroupBuy.php</b> on line <b>239</b><br />

I'm having no luck with this PBW, 5S&#8208;PBW8LB. Any idea why it's not regestering for me?

What is #1 of available splits, the item is blank. I see brown, chocolate and smoked for the other 3

Site is fixed for those you were trying to split and got the loading screen

I put in an order for 4 or 5 sacks and I can't see that page any more, I get the spinning circle after I click on group buy #7.
Thanks for your help

The second link works for me too. As long as I have you; how do I get star-san on my order? I can't find it?

Star San is not available, not sure if Bill turned it off for any reason.

Looks like the first site has been killed but on a good note, I am now able to get on to the Grain2 site.

Still no luck with Star San and I am also seeing price issues on the 2-Row Brewers Malt - Briess and the organic prices being incorrect (way too low)

Is it possible to ever have too much grain.....yea, didnt think so. :rockin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back