Greetings!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itschrome

Reaction score
Hello and greetings friends,

Slow day here at work so thought I'd finally sign up and say hello, kick around a bit and learn something new. Might even be able to help teach some people a few things.

I have been brewing now for little over a year. I have made some Irish red ale, american style lager, and tones of cider. I'm a cider junkie really. haha this weather change has me excited to get my load of fresh pressed cider next weekend! will be doing about 25 gallons this year! last year only did 10 and was gone by june :( so I intend to step it up this year!

Thanks! I hail from upstate ny out on lake ontario. Apple country if you will! hence my love for all things cider. haha

Welcome from Michigan! I too am excited for the fall season, and maybe this year I will find time to get at least part of my home made cider press built. I don't have any apple trees, but there are tons of them in the area and they look to be doing very well this year.

Latest posts

Back