Greetings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve661

Reaction score
Just wanted to quickly post here and say "Hey" to all the like-minded folks that might be around :)

My name is Steven, and I'm a homebrewer..... <echoes of "Hi Steven"> I'm from WA State; a little town called Yakima. It's also known for being the home of the HopUnion and some very large hop fields.

I have a few pics posted at http://www.putfile.com/steve661/images of some of my setup, and will get more up there soon. I have made a few changes, but it's essentially as you see there.

I'm going to jump over to the Perlick vs. Ventmatic faucet debate now to see if I can gleen any info from there on my next step of conversion on a 1950's era Cold Spot freezer.

Brew On!

Steven

Welcome! Nice rig you have there. Can you explain your pump setup and how you use it please. Thanks.

Welcome.

I see you've got some Ice Harbor cases on your shelves. I'm over in Richland and I end up at Ice Harbor at least once a week.

I also noticed your bags of grain, I'm curious where you've found the best place to buy your base grain around here. I'm going to do my first AG batch very soon and I'll just pickup my grain from Ice Harbor and crush it there but very soon I'll be buying bulk grain and getting my own mill.

Nice setup BTW.

Back