Greetings from Wisconsin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the outside of Ashippun LOL I know that doesn't help anyone- South of Oconomowoc NW of Hartford!

I have one kit of Pinot that should be ready to bottle in a few days. Followed those instructions to a "T". Have another kit of Merlot going thats ready for it's first racking. That batch I'm trying with a gallon less water then what the instructions called for. I also have a 1/2 gallon of Old Orchard Berry Blend that I added my sugar water to- Thats fermenting with just a napkin on top and should be ready for the airlock today. I think I'm just making rocket fuel with this batch but we will see.

I do have notes and hydrometer readings as I'm going through this. Just trying to learn. Really would like to make a fine wine, not a table wine without a kit- Hopefully one day brew some beer!

Reading, podcasts and forums for my education;) Oh besides the experimenting with 1/2 gallons-

Back