Greetings from Virginia!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickbtag

Reaction score
Hello HBT family! Relatively new to brewing and the forums. I've been a member for a number of months but just been doing a lot of reading on the forum boards. My wife actually encouraged me to get into brewing and she got us our starter equipment. We started with a partial extract recipe then quickly became a bit over zealous and did an all grain Belgian quad for our second brew! We jokingly call it Black Friday because it seemed like the day we brewed it, everything that could go wrong did but somehow it turned out well! Since then we've done a couple ciders and another partial extract brew just to brew something. I just ordered all the equipment to setup my home keezer and to get into kegging with much of the assistance from the HBT community. Just want to say thanks for all the great support, forums and help. I'm really looking forward to becoming more active in this awesome community!

Latest posts

Back