Greetings from the Valley of the Sun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Boik

Noob Brewer, but obsessed.
Reaction score
I'm located in the southwest valley of the Phoenix metro area. I have just scratched the hombrewing itch by getting midway through my first 1 gallon kit batch. I will be bottling this weekend! I loved the process so far! Joining the forum to talk shop, learn, and hopefully meet others in the phoenix west or southwest valley that homebrew.

/\ yeah, what he said 3 times :D
I really need to fix that mouse. I have a bunch of replacement switches, but oh, they're so small. ;)
But first things first, we have our annual homebrewers campout coming up. That takes prevalence obviously.

I'm located in the southwest valley of the Phoenix metro area. I have just scratched the hombrewing itch by getting midway through my first 1 gallon kit batch. I will be bottling this weekend! I loved the process so far! Joining the forum to talk shop, learn, and hopefully meet others in the phoenix west or southwest valley that homebrew.

I just got back from Phoenix (actually, was on the Barry M Goldwater range south of you, stayed in Gila Bend). It was 113F when I stepped off the plane. I think I'd pass on brewing in the summer there - that is some impressive heat, and I'm from Florida!

I just got back from Phoenix (actually, was on the Barry M Goldwater range south of you, stayed in Gila Bend). It was 113F when I stepped off the plane. I think I'd pass on brewing in the summer there - that is some impressive heat, and I'm from Florida!

Yep, but it's dry heat.... My solution was to go electric and brew indoors where I set the a/c at 70F.

Latest posts

Back