Greetings from shark sandwich

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that I'd comment with rhyme,
In limerick meter and time,
"If you can't find it here,
it's not made of beer. "
But Cathedral made me add wine.

Even though I don't know you, I can see the sardonistic look on your face right now. :ban:

Even though I don't know you, I can see the sardonistic look on your face right now. :ban:

This forum is my matrix. As far as I know, this forum, the internet, yes everything connected to my keyboard is nothing but a silicon ship with Siri on the quarterdeck. I don't care, it's all the stimulation I need to distract me from my boring work. Which, BTW, I need to get back to.

There. Now Shark Sandwich will run to the Brewing Network. Your fault for baiting me, Cathedral.

This forum is my matrix. As far as I know, this forum, the internet, yes everything connected to my keyboard is nothing but a silicon ship with Siri on the quarterdeck. I don't care, it's all the stimulation I need to distract me from my boring work. Which, BTW, I need to get back to.

There. Now Shark Sandwich will run to the Brewing Network. Your fault for baiting me, Cathedral.

Don't get so full of yourself. This is the "introductions" subforum, AKA the "I post here to say hello and never come back because the internet is so big and shiny" subforum; so nobody except me will see your posts, or mine. We're a standing wave in what is the infinite resonance of internet. An ouroboros. We will both die here. Knowing each other, but so, so alone.

Don't get so full of yourself. This is the "introductions" subforum, AKA the "I post here to say hello and never come back because the internet is so big and shiny" subforum; so nobody except me will see your posts, or mine. We're a standing wave in what is the infinite resonance of internet. An ouroboros. We will both die here. Knowing each other, but so, so alone.

Haha, I know where I'm posting.

I'm not full of myself, I'm just riffing. It's Friday night, I'm riffing - and playing ping pong. I just got beat, by my son, so I'm back to riffing until it's time for me to play again.

Haha, I know where I'm posting.

I'm not full of myself, I'm just riffing. It's Friday night, I'm riffing - and playing ping pong. I just got beat, by my son, so I'm back to riffing until it's time for me to play again.

I know you know where you're posting, and I know you know I know where you're posting, so I know you know I was just riffing on you about where you were posting when I knew you knew I knew you knew where you were posting to the newb who didn't know were I knew about sinew and the new Dew, you know? :mug:

My dad's moving from Sylvania to California tomorrow (well, today actually). I'm really excited for him. He has lived in the Toledo area since the 1960's. He's moving from glass city to the Brussel Sprout capitol. Now there's some sinew.

Latest posts

Back