Greetings from Italy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinoterp

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've been lurking here for a few months. I'm an American Expat in Italy. Originally from Maryland.. fear the turtle! I became inspired to brew my own beer after seeing a kit in an Italian winemaking store here and began to imagine the possibilities of having my own IPA to drink this summer. While I love drinking the beer here.. several trips to Germany (Oktoberfest and Strong Beer Fest) and Belgium (Awesome beer!) I've been longing for a good American IPA.. I figure'd this would be the easiest way since I don't have any travel plans back to the states anytime soon. Anyways.. this forum has been an Awesome and valuable resource for my intro to homebrewing.. I finally did my first batch a few days ago and it is fermenting vigorously in the fermenter.. but I definitely did do a few rookie mistakes along the way. Anyways I look forward to meeting everyone and picking up some good tips and ideas along the way... Cheers! Salute! Skol! Prost! :tank:

Back