Greetings Earthlings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClarkBroham

Reaction score
On a a slowly built whim (can that exist?) a buddy and I decided to brew our first beer on Thanksgiving day in '13 - a clone of Stone's ruination IPA. Today is the mark of week 3 for bottle conditioning.

After this, we decided to make our own recipe and made what I believe would be considered a Dunkelweizen. It just got bottled, and on bottling day we brewed a Dogfish Head 60 minutes clone that we picked up for a good deal at LHBS.

Live in Lakeland FL, and trying to get more into brewing and the science behind it. I have the type of personality that I like to know exactly why everything happens, and so it was quite painful to just follow the directions on the first kit we brewed.

Cheers :)

P.S. Its funny to see similar threads and get reminded that there is nothing new under the sun, even the clever thread title of "Greeting, Earthlings" haha

Back