Greetings and Salutations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoutMeister

Reaction score
Hail and Well met fellows....first time in here and must say i am impressed....hope everyone had a safe labor day weekend...i had a great time sampled some of my mead...great stuff mead...had some smoked ribs and pulled pork...lots of sun..all in all a good day to be alive...:mug:

Welcome to the forum Stoutmister. We look forward to any ideas and insights to this wonderful obsession.

Wild

It's a touch late, but I still need to do it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Brewmasters and Masterbrewers, I would like to introduce my best friend to our wonderful community. Say hello to Stoutmister, who in his drunken state probably wanted Stoutmeister but missed a letter, the man who entered the brewing world alongside me, the man who bombed my living room with the 'fireball' fart, StoutMister!

(cricket sounds)

The two of us are going to THE GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL at the end of this month. Who else is going?

Sigh yes my drunken state did lead me to misspell my name...god if i could make the great beer with out all the alchol...now that would be a trick...
:tank:

Latest posts

Back