Greetings and Many Cheers from NV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmiles86

Reaction score
Hello HBT!! I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Harrison and im currently serving in the U.S. Navy stationed in Fallon, NV. I was born and raised in Reno, NV so it is very convenient being so close to home. I have always been interested in brewing, just always very intimidated. Much like most of my hobbies, I just decided to jump in with both feet. Within a day or two of reading everything I could get my hands on, I knew it was an intense obesession. I just ordered a home starter kit from More beer and I'm very excited. It comes with everyone needed and my first recipe kit. It is a blonde ale and should be great for a starter! I look forward to all your comments on my future posts and all the knowledge that I have ALREADY and will gain from you. Cheers and hopefully soon, the next beer will be on me! :mug:

Hello HBT!! I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Harrison and im currently serving in the U.S. Navy stationed in Fallon, NV. I was born and raised in Reno, NV so it is very convenient being so close to home. I have always been interested in brewing, just always very intimidated. Much like most of my hobbies, I just decided to jump in with both feet. Within a day or two of reading everything I could get my hands on, I knew it was an intense obesession. I just ordered a home starter kit from More beer and I'm very excited. It comes with everyone needed and my first recipe kit. It is a blonde ale and should be great for a starter! I look forward to all your comments on my future posts and all the knowledge that I have ALREADY and will gain from you. Cheers and hopefully soon, the next beer will be on me! :mug:

Ask away with questions. Use a checklist when you start. After a while it's like riding a bike, but as you get more experience....you realize there is always more to learn. Welcome.

reinstone said:
Ask away with questions. Use a checklist when you start. After a while it's like riding a bike, but as you get more experience....you realize there is always more to learn. Welcome.

Hey thanks, I really appreciate it. I will definitely take that advice, I love my checklists haha.

Latest posts

Back