greatings from north east ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponchofrailey

Reaction score
hello. form the north coast. just picked up a brewers best starter kit and summer ale ingredient pack wish me luck.

Howdy! I'm an old time Elyria resident relocated to the North side of Detroit in Sheffield Village. I don't keg either,but I do brewing styles from AE to PM. About the closet lhbs to us is JW Dover in Westlake on Detroit up past Columbia Rd.

guys, I'm in North Ridgeville. The latest issue of HomeBrew has an article on HomeBrew Clubs. Are you members of one or know of one in Lorain County? Thanks.

Steve

Are any of those co-op guys on here? It'd be nice to get them on here to get things moving. A club to join would be nice. I'd like to get together with the rest of you guys...:tank:

Born and raised in Youngstown. Now living near Athens. Good luck with your future brews and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. My wife is from Ashtabula, headed there in a couple of weeks to get in some steelhead fishing.

Back