Got a good "Freebie" today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a buddy who owns a propane distributorship, and I went to visit him this morning to purchase a spare bottle and have it filled. We were talking guns like we usually do, and I told him while I was there, I needed to purchase another bottle and have it filled, so I would have a spare for my brewing needs, as I didn't want to run out during a boil!

He went outside and got a new tank, went to the rack and filled it, and when I went to pay him he said I didn't owe him anything, he would just invest in my brewery! I told him I would be glad to pay, but he would not hear of it. I guess I need to take him a 6 pack out of every brew to make up for it. I am curing my aluminum brewpot right now, and will start on my first all grain batch in about 45 minutes! Wish me luck!!!

your friend knew what he was doing...especially if he has had your beer before and it was any good. he made an investment in your beer. trust me he will get more money from the beer you should bring him then you paying him for the propane...either way you both get a good deal! good luck on your first all grain! :mug:

Latest posts

Back