Goose Island Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhunk

Reaction score
I just have a quick question for folks outside of IL. How readily available are their big bottle Belgian style beers (Lolita, Sofie, Pepe Nero, Matilda...)?

I know that overall GI has permeated every market thanks to ABInBev, I'm just not sure which beers are really out there. Do you see this stuff at general outlets?

I picked up a 750ml bottle of Matilda in Delaware. Goose island is commonly found in most of the bars around me (Pennsylvania). Normally Sofie and Matilda

ok, thanks for the responses. just wondering if anyone would consider those releases "special" but it doesn't appear that they are.

ok, thanks for the responses. just wondering if anyone would consider those releases "special" but it doesn't appear that they are.

They used to be, but it seems every time I walk into a store that carries a decent amount of Craft beer, I always see Matilda and or Sofie. I see more 4 packs than big bottles, but none the less, it seems to be available year round now.

In my area of Oregon, Sophie and Matilda are sold at most run of the mill grocery stores. I've seen Pere Jacques at some of the premium grocers.
I like.

Back