Goose Island Endless IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebob

Reaction score
Bought a 12 variety pack at Sam's club the other day. I t have Endless IPA, 312 Urban Pale Ale and 312 Urban Wheat Ale. I tried the Endless first and I noticed on the nose and taste a really pronounced nutty smell/flavor, my guess it's from the yeast. Anyone if it's the case and what strain would give that nutty presence? (Just tried the Urban Pale Ale and his nutty presence is there too) Thanks in advance.

I don't like it at all and I love hoppy IPA's, tried it on draft, bottles, growlers....and it's not for me

I know they've been bought by anheuser bush, but I don't see what this have to do with me trying to find out where this nutty flavor is coming from....

I love hoppy beers but the up-front piney taste overtook me. My wife said it tasted like Pinesol was added. Noticed it with the Urban PA but obviously not as much. One man's pine is another man's nut!
Jmo,
Dave

Back