Good scrapyards near DE, PA, MD?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarsnik

Reaction score
I need some stainless scrap metal, and also want to get some keggles. Does anyone have a good scrapyard they go to in the area? I've tried calling around, and looked on google maps, but a personal recommendation would be nice so I don't have to drive around for hours.

I go to school in newark DE, and live near phil.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I goto one up near route 1 and broad in north phila huntington park section. They always seem to have kegs around. Once found some cornies but they where trashed to hell but got the fittings and lid. Also found my brew pot there 12 gallon SS got for $10 but that is when metal was cheaper.

Any idea of the name of the place? There are a few places near there - wanted to get up there this weekend.

For sure is. Talk to the guy in the booth tell him your looing to buy. He'll point you in the direction of the SS. Hopefully theywont have just sent a load of it out and there will be a nice pile for you. Hope you find something good!

Back