Good beers that I can get in a sixer in bend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i4ourgot

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend coming from bend and they don't know anything about beer. What can i get in a six pack that is good. not deschutes.

Ninkasi Oatis and Ninkasi Sleigh'r (not sure if you get them in Coloma). Elysian beer is gettable in Bend but some only in 22oz bottles. Dragonstooth Stout, Avatar Jasmine IPA, Men's room red, The Immortal IPA are all good. I think I see Mens Room and Immortal in sixers sometimes.

nice im looking for beers you can only get in bend and i need the brewery and name of the beer, any favorites?

Probably going to want some growlers then. Not sure how many breweries with distribution limited only to Bend, OR are going to have sixers in the store. If they do, I don't know em! Good luck! :)

I don't know about sixers, but hop venom is an outstanding DIPA from boneyard in Bend. Armored Fist, killer CDA from same brewery. Anything I've had from 10 Barrel is also good.

Is anybody near Flagstaff Arizona? When we were there last summer, the convenience stores had unbelievable assortments of beers. One has 300 beers, one has 800, and one advertised 1500 beers, but the love of my life wanted to get home, soon, so next time I go to Flagstaff, I'm bringing my own shopping cart. Granted, Flagstaff is a college town, but I was just blown away beer wise. We did purchase 8 or 10 6 packs of beer I hadn't had before for $2.99 each. Bombers were $0.99 each.

Good life decender ipa. Fantastic 6 pack of cans.
Their Sweet As pale ale is great too.

Worthy - Lights Out Stout cans
Deschutes - The Abyss 22 oz bottle (Yeah you said no Deschutes, get this one)
Boneyard - Bourbon Barrel Aged Black 13 (32 oz growler fill only)
Boneyard - RPM, Hop Venom, etc. (32 or 64 oz growler only...they don't bottle)
Silver Moon - Twisted Gourd 22oz bottle (if you like pumpkin beers)
Bend Brewing - Outback X 22 oz bottle
Crux - have him buy you Crux in your favorite style
Ale Apothecary - Sahalie 750 ml bottle (expensive)
10 Barrel - Pray for Snow 22 oz bottle, not sure if 6 pack too
Atlas - Cherry Cider 22 oz bottle

Latest posts

Back