Going to Orlando this week, Where shoud I get a cold one!?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikejamesnelson

Reaction score
Im headed to Orlando this week, just wondering what the best brew pub/ Beer bar should I stop at. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Have to hit Redlight Redlight. Brent and the guys there have a great selection and deserve their place as one of the top 5 beer bars in the world. If you have time, head a bit east to Deland to visit Abbey.

Going to be in Orlando this weekend. Maybe I'll try to swing by Redlight Redlight. Couldn't find a web site for Abbey. Doesn't look like there's much else from Beer Mapping. Anyone else have any suggestions? Going to be in the area of Universal and that place with the mouse. :p

Abbey Just had the 5th Anniversary party last night. Had DFH Hellhound on my Ale, '08 Fort, '09 Red n White, Festina Peche, 90 Minute IPA, Great Divide Espresso Oak Aged Yeti, Erie Oaked Ol' Red Cease and Desist, Oskar Blues Gubna, Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard, Widmer Bros Reserve Galaxy Hopped Barleywine, all among the total of 18 taps

Back