Going to buy BRS at health food store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerface

Reaction score
I just can't find any BRS syrup online. I have checked and inquired so I am going to get some at my local health food store. Is there anything to look out for when buying some? What kind, will it totally ferment out. Also now that I'm here. What should I look out for when purchasing Blue Agave? And yes I am a GF brewer. All this will be bought at Noah's. A chain of health stores in Southern Ontario region. Any help guys. :cross:

I've never used Blue Agave so I can't help you there. But I live in the middle of no where and the closest homebrew shop is a solid 50 minutes away. However, if you have access to Amazon you can buy Lundberg's Brown Rice syrup (and lots of other goodies). That is the brand I've used for countless gf beers.

Annapolis Home brew carries BRS.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Sorry didn't know your location. No, I don't know anyone that does.

Lundberg - Sweet Dreams Brown Rice Syrup - 1 lb. 5 oz. Amazon Prime price $14.45 I can buy it off the shelf in Hawai`i for about $7.

Back