Going to be in Joliet, IL and looking for recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjolin01

Reaction score
I am going to be be in Joliet, IL next Sunday-Monday and am looking for suggestions on some local brews to pick up? I like it when I can build my own six pack or purchase individual beers so I can get most variety but if there is one that is exceptional I am willing to buy the whole six pack. If anyone is familiar with the area and what's best please let me know. I believe I am going to be staying near the 80/55 interchange so the more local the better since I will be carpooling and will be at the mercy of the driver.

Go by Chicago Brew Werks home brew store and they can point you to the best around.

Definitely check out Chicago Brew Werks/ Werk Force. There's also Tailwinds Distillery right next door and Ten Drops Coffee just opened up over there too.

If you're up for a little drive check out 350 Brewing, Hailstorm Brewing, Pollyanna, or Imperial Oak. I'm sure there's a few that I'm missing but I know those are worth checking out.

If you're looking for somewhere to eat and have good beers check out Sovereign in Planifield.

Hope those suggestions help ya out a little.

Back