• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan GlasTender beer tap tower and stainless steel sink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmubronco

Reaction score
6 tap tower with stainless steel sink.

Perfect for man cave, basement wet bar area, you build it, they will come!

Glycol system lines and all beer lines have been cut. Will need to rework, but this is a bad ass piece of equipment. Dimensions 24"(W)x24"(D)x26"(H) but ground to top of tower top is 38".

$250

00606_d1mQhINZuXx_1200x900.jpg

01616_lyYyVfTtUTZ_1200x900.jpg

I could try to make that work but would need to disassemble and not sure on weight. What zip would this be going to?

Approximately 45lbs. Would have to remove legs and it should all fit inside a box that is :
25” W
25” D
22” H

USPS calculator showed $91 and some change but that’s based off box size. I believe FedEx should be cheaper but couldn’t get the site to allow me to enter box dimensions.

2 glycol lines, 6 beer lines.

I would suggest to open up tower and replace all lines with new beer lines. Have done this in the past on my 4 tap tower.

Picture is the back side of the tower, behind all 6 taps.

IMG_4937.JPG

No water plumbing attached. All you would need to do is add a p-trap and some length of PVC to your drain pipe.

There's no hot/cold lines/connections for normal sink faucet on this unit. First picture shows the 6 taps, and the last picture I posted in this thread was of the back side of this, where the lines were cut.

Back