Glad to be back to brewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieW

Reaction score
Originally joined Homebrew Talk in 2014. Life and son took up my time for a few years. Wifey said , are you going to do anything with all your brew equipment? Yes! Cleaned and sanitized all the equip. and am brewing a American Pale Ale recipe I found in my recipes tomorrow.
Funny, in my recipes/notes, I found recipes from Promash from way back when. I also found recipes where I had written out long hand the formulas for figuring out the GU for the grain bill prior to using any software . I am so old.LOL.
Anyway, glad to be back to brewing. Love this site. I am in North East PA.

Originally joined Homebrew Talk in 2014. Life and son took up my time for a few years. Wifey said , are you going to do anything with all your brew equipment? Yes! Cleaned and sanitized all the equip. and am brewing a American Pale Ale recipe I found in my recipes tomorrow.
Funny, in my recipes/notes, I found recipes from Promash from way back when. I also found recipes where I had written out long hand the formulas for figuring out the GU for the grain bill prior to using any software . I am so old.LOL.
Anyway, glad to be back to brewing. Love this site. I am in North East PA.

....ProMash, i remember that! Welcome Back! :mug:

edit: i should add, there was a thread on how to keep your kids out of your homebrew a while back....should probably revive it!

Latest posts

Back