Give me some ideas - Blowing my Amazon Credit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kharper6

Reaction score
So I just realized that I've accrued about $175 in amazon credit via returns/gift cards over the past year.

What would you spend it on? I'm thinking a few used kegs but I find them on craigslist cheaper. Maybe a Thermapen?

What would you buy (homebrew related)

If you set on equipment. A nice solid pump comes to mind. Otherwise, more beer ingredients and more ingredients so you can make more beer.

I've been considering a pump but I'm pretty set on 5/10 gallon batches with BIAB so I don't think I'd find a need for one!

What do you own today? I can recommend 10 things but it's possible you own at least 9.

I've been considering a pump but I'm pretty set on 5/10 gallon batches with BIAB so I don't think I'd find a need for one!

Do you have a ball valve on your BIAB kettle? I have a 11 gallon pot for BIAB and I am looking at putting a weldless ball valve in it.

Do you have a ball valve on your BIAB kettle? I have a 11 gallon pot for BIAB and I am looking at putting a weldless ball valve in it.

I have a nice mill already. I do have a weldless valve on my kettle. It's nice. I drain the first 5.5 gallons into a bucket (I ditch the first pitcher worth because it is heavy with cold break material that settles at the bottom while chilling). and I hand dump the rest into the other 5 gallon bucket.

I actually just bought a thermopop today on Amazon for like $26. So I still have about $100 to blow lol.

I have a nice mill already. I do have a weldless valve on my kettle. It's nice. I drain the first 5.5 gallons into a bucket (I ditch the first pitcher worth because it is heavy with cold break material that settles at the bottom while chilling). and I hand dump the rest into the other 5 gallon bucket.

I actually just bought a thermopop today on Amazon for like $26. So I still have about $100 to blow lol.

Nice!

Another option is to see if any of your favorite online homebrew shops accept Amazon Payments so you won't be specifically tied to Amazon listed products.

Back