Ghost Rider 2?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weizer

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that, whoever had this idea, should be castrated and or shot? A sequel to one of the worst comic book movies of all time..SMH.

I saw the first one and immediately erased it from my mind. I can not believe that they made a second. I know that Nick Cage needs money but come on!

The only thing more awesomer than Nick Cage, is Nick Cage with a fiery skull head!

Sometimes, on very rare occasions, very bad ideas turn out to be very awesome ideas..........I doubt this will prove to be one of those cases though! :p

First movie I ever saw him in was "Raising Arizona" and to this day I can't stand him, even though he has made some decent films. That was the most horrific pos I have ever seen.

Thank god no one disagrees..that makes me feel so much better. I'm not even a huge comic book junkie or anything. I did enjoy comics when I was a kid..but I'm not a hardcore comic fan, and it still pissed me off. Terrible movie.

I remember when I was a young boy I found a huge stack of old comics at my grandmas. I remember two of them specifically: One was a "Wheel of Misfortune" comic, and the other was a "Ghost Rider" comic. Pretty scary for a youngster of my age.

I thought the movie was pretty decent. But then I always assumed it would be a crappy comic movie starring Nick Cage.

now I generally don't' care for Nick that much, but I have liked a few of his movies, like "Leaving Las Vegas", and "Adaptation". And he was also in "Racing with the Moon", but I really only watched that movie because I had/have a Hardcore Crush on Elizabeth McGovern...

I'd watch GR2 because I have a fondness for crappy movies like that.

Back