Getting the morning started with (music?)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sablesurfer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Risky Business sound track. Cause I am OOOLD and I need some 80's synth-pop to get started.

Love on a real train been in my head for days, so have to scratch it. Rebecca DeMornea...oh my gawd. (Why is it I have fallen for all the beauties that turned out to play crazies?? LOL.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to set my alarm to play "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" every morning. I always found the intro's fade-in to be a really gentle, pleasant way to be woken up. Plus I just really love that song.

Alas, SWMBO got tired of it, so I had to stop.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT7bbgsyzKc[/ame]

My wife tunes in the local pop station every morning. When I get in the bathroom it's switched to the Bob and Tom show. I am NOT in the mood for music in the morning. I can to sports and weather and news, and even some comedy. I'm just not into the rhythm and beat of music until I get well woke up.

Talk is also subdued in the morning. Most mornings we don't say more than 2 words to each other before we head off to work. And usually one of them words is a grunt.

Back