Getting started in western NC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markley

Reaction score
Greetings all! I look forward to discussing and learning the art of brewing with y'all. I've been fortunate to live in the awesome craft beer mecca of western NC for the past 7 yrs, but have yet to try my hand at brewing...so Cheers to it!

Welcome to the group, from CO. Read the forum stickies and the wiki, great free information. Then ask away, this is a very helpful community.

Are you in or near Asheville? Great Homebrew club down there called MALT, they have a FB page and website. Meeting is this Thursday in Arden. Good group of folks and I'm sure that you could find someone to invite you over for a brew day to help you learn the process.

I live north of Johnson City and haven't made it to a meeting down there yet, but have been at a few event with MALT folks and they are always fun.

Thanks for the recommendation!! I actually live very close to Arden..will look up this group..thanks again!

Latest posts

Back