• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Getting out! Selling Everything!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pricedawg

Reaction score
*****UPDATE THURSDAY 430 EST******************

*****SOLD******$350 - 4 keg kegerator. 4 taps, lines, and two CO2 tanks included.

$50 17 gallon fermenter. Plastic with wheels. Needs bulkhead for transferring beer. - pickup only

$1000 Complete custom brew stand with two blichmann burners, counterflow chiller, pump, Spike Brewing (15 Gal) brew kettle, SS Brewing Insulated mash tun (10 Gal) with temp controller (heat pad that SS Makes), and 15 gallon HLT. Also will throw in all the hoses, additional hose hardware, fittings, etc that I have to go with it. Probably $2500 in the brew rig alone. - Pickup only

PART OUT SYSTEM: Stand: $700. Local pickup only. Includes burners and counterflow chiller.
Brew Kettle: $250
SS Brewing Insulated Mash Tun: $350, includes temp controller
Bayou HLT: $100

******SOLD*********$40 5 gallon corneys. I have 5 of them.

Shipping not included on anything. If messaging me, please include your zip so I can send you back a shipment estimate. Thanks for looking

Stand.jpg

Keg.jpg

MiniBrew.jpg

Last edited:
If you are willing to ship, I will take the blichmann quick carb?

After Friday, I will consider parting it out. I really want to get everything out of my garage. I have received PMs from some of you already and will sell in order of receipt. Thanks!

Would love to pick up your fermentors, but I got the thumbs down from the fiance, sorry man! I live just down the road in Gainesville, Cheers!. Sad to see someone getting out!

I've already got a kegerator, but I'm interested in the kegs, tanks, and other related carbonation and gas apparatus. Could you sell that separately?

I'm actually interested in the keezer and live in Auburn. I would like to know if I have to get a regulator or there's one included.

I'm actually interested in the keezer and live in Auburn. I would like to know if I have to get a regulator or there's one included.

Thought I responded yesterday. Sorry. Regulator and two CO2 tanks included. Let me know. Thanks

Still stuff left. Original post updated. I will consider offers if you see something you like. Thanks

Back