getting nervous

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumber

Reaction score
Going to brew for the first time in seven month. My kegs have been empty for two long and it is time to brew again. Going to Midwest on Saturday to pick up six batches worth to get me started again. I try to remember everything, and I know I will forget something. All my brewing stuff has been packed up and moved a few times so I'm just hoping everyting is still in one place and one piece. Glad to be a part of this community so I can go through a refresher before diving back in. The city water here is quite a bit different than what I have used at the last place I lived, It is a lot softer. Anyway not going to ramble on just want to say I'm excited and nervous to get back into it.

I love the Brew Sheet that Brew Smith generates for me when I'm ready to brew. It takes a lot of stress out of my brew day. Plus, I can add notes that also print out, like to add the Whirloc, and to add the chiller to the boil kettle at the ten minute mark.
Brew Smith has a free trial sample, you might want to give it a peek.

And good luck!

RDWHAHB_license_plate.JPG

I have Brew Smith so I know that will help. Guess I'm just more concerned about the change in the city water and how it is going to affect the brew. Im not a big buff on water chemistry and I was used to some very good kegged home brew. I would like to say RDWHAHB but I have been out for months. I'm sure all will be good, just excited to start again and nervous not to screw it up. Cheers!

Back