Getting back into it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlomo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I used to post up on here a bit about 3-4 years ago, but also used to religiously brew at least once a week. since then I had stopped brewing due to a move and not being able to use my Electric setup at that place. I've since moved again, and can finally brew again and i have to say it is so nice to grow up and get a place where you can setup a more permanent brewing configuration.

Brewed on Monday and the whole brew day went so smoothly. Finally made a new HLT, so i have a full 3 vessel Electric 10gallon batch system now fully functional. That is coming from an apartment brewer where my now wife would get upset that her kitchen was sticky all the time. So glad I can now brew in my garage with my full setup.

Building a new cart soon! I'll put a build log up on the DIY forum once i get it going!

Glad to be back! I'm starting to remember all the great times I had brewing and am kicking myself in the butt for not figuring out a way to brew the last 2 years.

:mug:

Welcome back to the hobby that keeps PULLING ya back! Welcome back to the board. Good to see ya!

Cheers
Jay

Thanks Jay! Yes, I've had my Keezer for quite a while now and its almost shameful of me to say it but it has been beer-less for the better part of 2 years.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=494420

That was my build thread. Figured now is a good time to fill her up again! Plus i've been spending too much money on craft beer...

Thanks Jay! Yes, I've had my Keezer for quite a while now and its almost shameful of me to say it but it has been beer-less for the better part of 2 years.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=494420

That was my build thread. Figured now is a good time to fill her up again! Plus i've been spending too much money on craft beer...

I remember that build! It was/is amazing work man! I am STILL envious ;)

Good to see ya back at it. Congrats on the move! It's SO nice to have a dedicated (or sort of anyway) place to set up shop and dive into the brew day!

Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back