"Generation HB"???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHBWNY

Reaction score
One afternoon this summer, when the grandkids were so tired and so badly wanted their Papa to read them a story, I took my Papazian out of the coffee table drawer and started "reading" to them. Of course, the "story" I was telling wasn't even close to the actual text. They listened intently for a few minutes until the obvious absence of big, happy color pictures along with a rapidly-deteriorating plausibility in my storyline caused them to find something more interesting to do. But, hey, it's a start. :)

When my children were small the only thing that settled them was hearing "Mr Bronw Can Moo" I was at the airport without the magic tome, so I picked up a discarded newspaper and started "reading" the story to them. They settled, and I dropped the newspaper. A nearby frustrated parent asked me " Are you through with that?" I just grinned and handed them a copy of the wall street journal.

When my children were small the only thing that settled them was hearing "Mr Bronw Can Moo" I was at the airport without the magic tome, so I picked up a discarded newspaper and started "reading" the story to them. They settled, and I dropped the newspaper. A nearby frustrated parent asked me " Are you through with that?" I just grinned and handed them a copy of the wall street journal.

HAH! When you're a parent, you gotta learn to shoot from the hip!

I read a lot of cook books to my kids. Daddy can't order pizza any more... no... he has to make Pasta Posole, home bake french bread, and bake dessert tonight...... better call the cable company and turn off Food Network...

:eek:

A+

I read a lot of cook books to my kids. Daddy can't order pizza any more... no... he has to make Pasta Posole, home bake french bread, and bake dessert tonight...... better call the cable company and turn off Food Network...

:eek:

A+

That's great!

Back