Geeking the Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmytheGeek

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

I'm a Southern KY geek that home brews & grows his own hops. I have Nugget in the ground now, with plans for Cascade & maybe another. I've been brewing for 6 or so years now.

By day, I'm the Technology Coordinator for the Simpson County Library District, and I've done several presentations on open source library technology. This summer I'm expanding that repertoire to include getting started in home brewing, as I have three presentations for various libraries' Summer Reading programs!

I love making my own beer!

Howdy! I haven't been through your neck of the woods in ages. I hope urban spraul isn't following you as it does me. There's lots of links to historical brews in threads on here. Maybe research those for something interesting? I have a recipe for my version of the #3 Burton ale in my recipes as one example. Enjoy your new obsession.

Latest posts

Back