• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fully outfitted Kegerator--Monterey Bay Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abburez

Reaction score
This is a fully outfitted kegerator with TONS OF EXTRAS. You won't need anything else to start kegging and serving 25+ gallons of ciders, ales, lagers, and stouts on nitro. Everything is fully operational, works well and kegs hold pressure with no leaks in the system.

--Fully operational refrigerator and overhead freezer. The fridge has enough space to hold five 5 gallon pony kegs with room to spare below the keg shelf for bottles. If you modified the door of the refrigerator, you could squeeze 6 kegs into the fridge. Dimensions: 28" wide, 68" tall, 34" deep (including spill tray and handles). Comes with straps to secure gas tanks and refrigerator to the wall so they don't tip over in the event of an earthquake.
--The refrigerator doors are painted with blackboard paint so you can write in chalk on the surface. The door handles have been custom made out of rosemary branches.
--7 corny kegs included: two 2.5 gallon kegs, and five 5 gallon kegs. All of the kegs are ball-lock, with enough in- (grey) and out- (black) couplers for each keg + extras to spare.
--20 pound carbon dioxide tank (about half full with CO2) with regulator, ball values, and 6 way manifold included.
--2 extra secondary regulators for serving kegs at different pressures.
--7 stainless steel beer faucets, two of which are nitro faucets; all shanks installed with air lines and beer lines, and draft line cleaning kit included.
--6 custom tap handles and a 24" stainless steel spill tray.
--20 pound beer gas tank for making beers on NITRO (tank is near full), with regulator and 2-way manifold included.
--Two nitro faucets for serving stouts.
--Box of keg tools and spare parts, including keg lube, o-rings, springs, keg lids, and more!

You would probably spend more than $2,000 purchasing this equipment new, and that doesn't include the refrigerator. I would prefer to sell everything together, rather than parting out the system. I've posted this on Craigslist for $1000, but I'm willing to negotiate on price, especially if it goes to a Homebrew Talk forum member. I'm located in Watsonville, California, and I'm open to transporting the equipment up to 100 miles if the deal is right.

Attachments

• 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 702
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg