• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Full System Four Tap Kegerator / Keezer with Kegs and CO2 Cylinder & Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laikacosmonaut

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I sold my grains off earlier, and as much as it absolutely KILLS me, extenuating circumstances are forcing me to go a step further and put my beloved kegerator on the market...

This is a 7cuf Chest freezer that I converted myself. It has 4 Perlick 525 Stainless Steel Faucets installed in a Cherry stained collar. Included is a analog temperature regulator, 3 ball lock kegs and a converted pin-lock to ball lock keg (perfect size for sitting on the compressor hump.) 3-line brass air splitter and a 2-gauge, 2-line regulator on a 5lb CO2 cylinder.

This is a good-to-go set, and hell, I'll even throw in my Bowie Bottler, cause I don't think I'll need it for a while...

I'm not sure what it's worth, so I'll set the price at $600 dollars, considering all the parts and so forth ran slightly under that, but I need a profit. I will of course take any offers, either via PM or email @ [email protected]. I live (currently) in Hatfield, PA and of course this would require pick up. Please consider, this is on sale because I'm having twin girls in addition to my 9 mo. old son and am being forced to rent and then sell my house while living with my in-laws.

Yeah. It's THAT bad.

PICS:
http://imgur.com/oIfvikg
http://imgur.com/7iur5bZ

Congrats on the babies and sorry you have fallen on rough times. Are you willing to piece it out? I can't afford the whole thing, but I am interested in some of it. I live outside west Philly.
Cheers
Kev

I'll certainly consider it, but would like to wait and see if I can unload the whole thing. I'd like to get it out of the house by the end of April, cause that's when we're starting to rent the house out.

Oh, and thanks... :)

Congrats on the babies and sorry you have fallen on rough times. Are you willing to piece it out? I can't afford the whole thing, but I am interested in some of it. I live outside west Philly.
Cheers
Kev

I would like to convey my interest should you decide to part out as well. I'm trying to put my keezer together and really need some good faucets like these.

And congrats on the good news. Homebrewing is miniscule in comparison to such awesomeness as having children. Sell a few things off to get by and then get back to brewing when things settle back down. You may consider keeping the freezer and selling the parts so that you can put a new keezer back together down the line.

I would be interested in 1 maybe 2 of the kegs if you decide to piece it out

I tried to upvote your photos on imgur and failed at the internet, also, you sent me to imgur and I lost 8 hours of my life, although I'm upset with you for that I will still say, GLWS, cool keezer

Back