FT - Zombie Dust

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xraymikek

Reaction score
Hello All,

I picked up way more Zombie Dust than anyone should be allowed to have from the brewery 2 weeks ago. I'm looking to trade for big stouts, barleywines and sours.

Cheers!

QKVDjEV.jpg

Solid move. I live 30 min from the brewery or I would be all over this. Good luck!

Hello All,

I picked up way more Zombie Dust than anyone should be allowed to have from the brewery 2 weeks ago. I'm looking to trade for big stouts, barleywines and sours.

Cheers!

Would you be interested in Double Dose DIPA?

I'm really interested in trying some ZD, I just picked up a bottle of our local breweries After Xmas Ale for 2013, limited release 22oz bombers for the Mug Club members. It's a Belgian Style Ale, might be interested in trading one for a couple bottles of ZD.

If that pekes your interest, let me know.

BcbYDR4CQAEbcYK.jpg

I'm really interested in trying some ZD, I just picked up a bottle of our local breweries After Xmas Ale for 2013, limited release 22oz bombers for the Mug Club members. It's a Belgian Style Ale, might be interested in trading one for a couple bottles of ZD.

Sure, how's 2 ZD for a bottle sound? PM me if interested.

I just picked up a 12 oz of bourbon county barely wine. I have two others, one was a recent gift so I prefer to hang onto that. The third was just bought while I was on vacation. Any interest?

I just picked up a 12 oz of bourbon county barely wine. I have two others, one was a recent gift so I prefer to hang onto that. The third was just bought while I was on vacation. Any interest?

For sure, what do you think is a fair trade?

No idea really. I don't even know what it costs. Is two for one (one barely) fair? I'm not trying to be insulting so if it's not fair, tell me please.

Back