FT: Yesterday Fresh Heady

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldbe helpful to know what you're looking for and also, if you have feedback from prior trades then you may want to list it.

Interested in any Florida brews?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

:):)Didn't you have no trade history in the beginning?:):) I am very findable, I own Silver Fox Salvage, in Albany, NY, look up my number and call my shop. Personal cell 518.961.1367. Quite Legit, willing to send first...My preferences are, Stouts, BA stuff, cherry, and sours, ET and GI are my favorite breweries as they are pretty accessible here. There are so many breweries I don't know and even beers from the larger craft brewers that I am unaware of due to distribution, for example some Avery makes it here but specific beers by them don't...Thanks, hope to find some trades here, Jaime Walton.

I'm interested in some Heady. I'm in Austin, TX. Any Texas beers your interested in?

I'm interested in some Heady as well. I would be willing to send some New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red (cherry) and some New Belgium Le Terrior (sour) for a few cans of Heady.

Any Surly beers interest you? ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415422403.586407.jpg

I would be interested also. I'm in Florida so terrapin and cigar city are readily available. I'll also send some of my home brews if interested. Email is [email protected]

I'm interested in heady for sure. I'm in Illinois. I have access to New Glarus, 3 Floyds, Urban Legend, Pipeworks, Revolution, etc.

Anything from Nevada you want? Great Basin Brewery, under the Rose, pigeon head, anything from vegas?

So how does one build a rep to be able to trade?

Take notes from this thread and don't do what the OP did. Just start trading, but as a new guy, you may be required to ship first. What do you have to trade?

Take notes from this thread and don't do what the OP did. Just start trading, but as a new guy, you may be required to ship first. What do you have to trade?

I am in Vermont so I have the elusive Heady Topper. LOL. I actually have one trade going right now for Two Hearted.
I see some kind of feedback thing, so after the good trade we leave feedback like "this guy is legit" or something?
I have tried sending some PM's too. I am looking for Pliny or Zombie Dust.
I have tried brewing the clones, but don't know what the real thing tastes like. Just trying to get a sample.

I am in Vermont so I have the elusive Heady Topper. LOL. I actually have one trade going right now for Two Hearted.
I see some kind of feedback thing, so after the good trade we leave feedback like "this guy is legit" or something?
I have tried sending some PM's too. I am looking for Pliny or Zombie Dust.
I have tried brewing the clones, but don't know what the real thing tastes like. Just trying to get a sample.

Ah. No pliny or ZD here. Yes, leave feedback and build your rep.

So how does one build a rep to be able to trade?

I'll take the hit and be your first trade. Not interested in heady though. Got any hill farmstead or lawsons? Like Samantha said, you'd ship first. I have some Bruery reserve society stuff and i'm hoarders this year. Any interest?

I'll take the hit and be your first trade. Not interested in heady though. Got any hill farmstead or lawsons? Like Samantha said, you'd ship first. I have some Bruery reserve society stuff and i'm hoarders this year. Any interest?

Nope to both Hills and Lawson. I actually have a few trades going but thanks!

Nope to both Hills and Lawson. I actually have a few trades going but thanks!

Where in VT are you located? I'm assuming central to north? If you need help with setting up trades, like if it's a fair trade etc. Shoot me a message. I can help you.

I'm in Asheville if you have any interest in trading for Wicked Weed sours, Hop Drop and Roll, Event Horizon .. etc. If there's something in NC you have a preference for, let me know.

Back