FT: Wicked Weed Red Angel & Dark Age

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrainToGlass

Reaction score
I have 3 Wicked Weed Red Angel and 3 Dark Age for trade. I'm looking to keep the trade small and straightforward, not looking to expand outside of these two beers unless to balance the trade. Of course I'll still throw in extras in the package.

I'm looking for:
2015 release Stone IRS
2015 Dogfish Head World Wide Stout
2016 Dogfish Head 120 Min IPA
Fonta Flora Sal de Gusano
Foothills BA Sexual Chocolate

image1-24.jpg

I should have my '16 120's next week. Would you be interested in a set of '14, '15, & '16 120's? Let me know if you'd like to set something up! I'm a reasonable trader, and trade here quite a bit.

:mug:

I have BASC and would be interested in the red angel. I'm in Raleigh, NC and will be in asheville for beer week if you want to trade IP.

BASC '16 is releasing on 05/21. Why not go get some? There's always a mega bottle share to boot.

I would if I could, might be busy around that time. I'm only looking for 1 bottle so hopefully I could trade for it rather than take the 3 hour drive and wait in line. The bottle share sounds like a lot of fun too!

Let me know if you'd like to trade after 5/21. :mug:

Back