FT: Triple Sunshine ISO: List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some GI BCS and BCCS as well as some KBS. All recent releases. Does this interest you?

Obviously not looking for 1 for 1. ts get the conversation started. Geez christ!

Actually forgot about this post until lil girls started crying. All u do is complain about what others are doing. Stay outta Vermont your hilarious!

OP makes me laugh. Unless you're doing a case:1 GL!

Also Nick is a well known generous trader in these forums. Talking **** to him is a good way to make sure you get jack squat.

Could carel ess who he is honestly. I rarely use this site anyway.TS has been gone but seems more fun to leave up and piss people off!

I don't think anyone is pissed. Was just calling you out on trying to be ridiculous. Please inform me on another time I "cried," or should I say times because according to you that's all I do. Just remember I never pm'd you multiple times asking for beer like you have to me. I'm glad a trade never happened after seeing this. You can head back over to BA anytime. :)

Could carel ess who he is honestly. I rarely use this site anyway.TS has been gone but seems more fun to leave up and piss people off!

Maybe crapping on an entire community and namely one member is approved behavior over at BA, but it's not really the sprit of this community. If you don't care about this site then that's totally fine, go away. Keep your trading on BA where evidently this fits well there.

You certainly didn't piss me off but I think your crappy attitude says a lot about your future in trading here.

By all means come back to Vermont. Tourism is huge for a small state like Vermont!! Plenty of people do this exact same thing regularly on lots of trading forums. I just didn't expect it on this forum and felt the need to express how I felt. My apologies for derailing this thread. I should have sent a pm instead.

No worries Nick, we're all with you on this one. By the way, you want to swap some Heady Topper for some New Glarus? Heading there this Friday, haha

Latest posts

Back