• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: the book "water", ISO "How to brew"/"brewing classic styles"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
:D

I have a brand new, never read copy of "Water" that I would like to trade for a different home brewing book. I am looking for "How to Brew" by Palmer, and/or "Brewing classic styles" by Jamil and Palmer. PM me with what you have.

images.jpg

I have BCS that I would be willing to trade away, but I also have Water. Is there anything else you might be interested in trading? Beer would be accepted. ;)

I have BCS that I would be willing to trade away, but I also have Water. Is there anything else you might be interested in trading? Beer would be accepted. ;)

HAha I could certianly do that. If I dont get any other bites soon, I will send you a PM.

I'm pretty sure I'm finished with my copy of "How to Brew" and would gladly trade for "Water". Mine's not new but is still in great condition. As a bonus I could ship it in a 12-bottle shipping box that you could use for trades.

Thanks

Woops, thought I was doing a PM

Back