• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania FT: Perlick 630ss for your 525ss

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate4g63

Reaction score
Looking to trade a Perlick 630ss for a 525ss. Added a 4th tap to my kegerator and was unbable to find a 525 in stainless. Thought it wouldnt bother me, but i want them all to match. If you dont wanna trade but have one for sale let me know as well. thanks

I'm watching that as we speak but I'm sure it's gonna sell for big bucks. Another guy has some on there but he's unsure if they're stainless or not.

Looking to trade a Perlick 630ss for a 525ss. Added a 4th tap to my kegerator and was unbable to find a 525 in stainless. Thought it wouldnt bother me, but i want them all to match. If you dont wanna trade but have one for sale let me know as well. thanks

Were you successful in finding a 525ss?

I'm in the same boat. I have three 525ss and two 630ss on my keezer. It would be cool if they all matched but I have them staggered so it looks pretty good.

Were you successful in finding a 525ss?

I'm in the same boat. I have three 525ss and two 630ss on my keezer. It would be cool if they all matched but I have them staggered so it looks pretty good.

Bringing back an old thread here.
I'm looking to go all 630ss and I currently have 8 525SS faucets.

If you're still looking for a trade, I'd be open to it.

Back